As a driver employed by RTW Management, you can earn up to $28.00/hour for High Valley Transit’s latest bus service in Summit County, UT!
What can you expect?
- Schedules with consecutive days off
- Earn $22.00/hour during the in-person training
- Earn $24.00/hour after the required in-person training
- Earn $28.00/hour after after driving 90 days
- Full-Time Employee Benefits including medical, vision, dental, and 401K (Up to 4% match on our 401(k)-retirement plan)
- 2 weeks equivalent PTO acquired after 12 months of employment
- Ability to drive the smaller capacity cutaway during training
- Short shifts and split shifts available
- Enhanced safety measures including vehicle cleaning
- Beautiful, scenic routes near Park City that you will enjoy while driving
Learn more about High Valley Transit here.
High Valley Transit bus service is operated by RTW Management, in partnership with Via, that runs 7 days a week across the Snyderville Basin.
To drive for High Valley Transit, you must meet the following minimum criteria…
- Preferred but NOT required: Have a valid Utah Commercial Driver’s License (Class A or B) with air brakes and passenger endorsement
- Are 21 years of age or older
- Pass a background check (SSN needed)
- Pass a pre-employment physical examination
- Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Fulfill other regulatory requirements as applicable
RTW Management (“RTW”) will be employing all drivers. Via is sharing this job posting on RTW’s behalf. When you provide your information to Via, you are expressing interest in this opportunity and giving us permission to contact you about your application and to share your information with RTW for them to use in the hiring process.